11.14.2013

Casanova


''Owner? I have a few pick-up lines that I would like to try on you 
before I go out to meet the ladies. May I?''

Me: ''Of course! Go ahead!''

''Ok. Let's say that I see an attractive kitteh... First, I give her this look, then I say:
 Hello mademoiselle... Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Because you look like an angel.''

Me: ''That's your pick-up line? It's sooooo cliché...''

''Wait, I'm not finished.''

Me: ''Oh, sorry.''

''Then, I wink at her...''

Me: ''You wink at her? Really? It will make you look like a perv...''

''STOP INTERRUPTING ME!!!''

Me: ''Hey, I'm just trying to help. You might be rejected, you know. What will you do then? Scream at the poor kitty?''

''Rejected? With this face? You must be kidding me...''

Me: ...

2 comments:

  1. bahhaah LOVE HIS FACE! Brilliant post. Will share now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading and sharing! =^_^=

    ReplyDelete