12.11.2013

Lunchtime



''What's that smell?''

Me: ''It's my lunch...''

''Bring your plate closer, I want to see.''

''Here, closer. Put it right in front of me.''

Me: ''There you go.''

''Oh my god! It looks delicious...''

''I want some...''

Me: ''No, sorry kitty.''

''Why?''

Me: ''Cats don't eat spaghetti.''

''But you give pieces of chicken to the dog. You even give him bits of croissant.''

Me: ''It's not the same.''

''What do I have to do? You want me to shake a paw, like doggie does?''

Me: ''What? No!''

''You always say Sit! before giving food to the dog. Look, I'm sitting. Now, give me my spaghetti.''

Me: ...

8 comments:

  1. Just jump on the plate, that'll teach her not to share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do it next time, trust me.
      - MM

      Delete
  2. We think you should go for the sauce it's tastier that the pasta.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hannah and Lucy!
      I bet it is! Owner's sauce smells amaaaaaazing...
      - MM xx xx

      Delete
  3. Just put a paw on the plate. At a minimum, you'll get at least a taste, and might even get the whole plate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. I'll have to be quicker next time!

      - MM

      Delete
  4. Mr Minoune I am very pleased to meet you. You seem to be a very streetwise cat who definitely knows how to keep humans firmly under your paw. My ape thinks you are very handsome.

    I hope you got some spaghetti!

    Mungo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mungo! Nice to meet you too!

      I know how to keep Owner under my paw, but I wasn't able to put my paw on the spaghetti. Maybe next time. Thanks for visiting my blog!

      - MM

      Delete